Terms & Conditions
samsung-diy Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions govern your use of the ats service and website. By visiting the samsungdiy website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms of Contract
When you place an order via our website www.samsungdiy.co.uk) we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation from paypal and at this time we enter into a contract with you.
- Payment over the Internet via paypal only
Parts - Specifications and Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. ats shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an appliance. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item.
- Manufacturers names are used for reference only. Products listed as a genuine part are made by the manufacturer and generic parts are listed as compatible with the manufacturer's finished model number.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. ats cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair your appliance. ats cannot be held responsible if the appliance is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified technician.
We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
There's something which surprised me more which is the colour from the band and case, unlike things I experienced before, even when I worn this watch out for about 3 several weeks nearly every day, the colour continues to be on which fake watches looks like new. After I required it to some jewelry salesman to regulate this band he didn't even notice it had been a duplicate and that he was surprised I did not adjust it in the Rolex shop.
Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are dispatched, please contact us by email to request cancellation -- email email@example.com or tel 01324 815159
Safety warning ..... You the buyer are responsible for identifying when a task is beyond your expertise and when attempting a task could be dangerous to yourself and/or others.
You remain responsible for your safety.